Hammerson PLC (HMNJ.J)
17 May 2019
Fri, Apr 12 2019
** French shopping centre operator Klepierre has no current plans to bid for the British firm Hammerson, per a Bloomberg report
British shopping centre operator Hammerson Plc said on Monday it had won the backing of activist investor Elliot Advisors for its plans to sell more assets to cut debt and expand its board.
* Investor Elliott agrees to vote in favour of AGM resolutions
Feb 25 British shopping centre operator Hammerson Plc said on Monday it would look into disposing more assets to cut debt and entered into an agreement with U.S. activist investor Elliot Advisors.
Jan 2 British real estate investment trust Hammerson Plc confirmed on Wednesday that its financial performance for 2018 would be in line with market expectations, as it halted share buybacks ahead of the release of the results.
- What do today's updates mean for HICL Infrastructure company limited, Cranswick plc and Hammerson plc?
- Are Aveva Group plc, Accrol Group Holdings plc and Hammerson plc 'buys' after today's updates?
- Is this a once-a-decade opportunity to buy property stocks?
- Can dividend chasers afford to miss easyJet plc, Imperial Brands plc, Hammerson plc and Record plc?
- 5 REITs for growth and income: Tritax Big Box REIT plc, Land Securities Group plc, Hammerson plc, Intu Properties plc & Hansteen Holdings plc
- 4 super growth stocks: Relx plc, InterContinental Hotels Group plc, Hammerson plc and Photo-Me International plc