Hammerson PLC (HMSO.L)
18 Feb 2019
Wed, Jan 2 2019
Jan 2 British real estate investment trust Hammerson Plc confirmed on Wednesday that its financial performance for 2018 would be in line with market expectations, as it halted share buybacks ahead of the release of the results.
Oct 19 Shopping centre owner Intu Properties said it was considering a 215 pence per share preliminary takeover offer from a consortium led by its deputy chairman John Whittaker, sending it shares 14 percent higher on Friday.
- What do today's updates mean for HICL Infrastructure company limited, Cranswick plc and Hammerson plc?
- Are Aveva Group plc, Accrol Group Holdings plc and Hammerson plc 'buys' after today's updates?
- Is this a once-a-decade opportunity to buy property stocks?
- Can dividend chasers afford to miss easyJet plc, Imperial Brands plc, Hammerson plc and Record plc?
- 5 REITs for growth and income: Tritax Big Box REIT plc, Land Securities Group plc, Hammerson plc, Intu Properties plc & Hansteen Holdings plc
- 4 super growth stocks: Relx plc, InterContinental Hotels Group plc, Hammerson plc and Photo-Me International plc