Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG.N)
17 Jan 2018
Tue, Nov 28 2017
* HARLEY-DAVIDSON INC - BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS APPROVED A CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.365 PER SHARE FOR Q4 OF 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it signed 4.41 billion won contract, to provide burn in tester
Harley-Davidson Inc's pole position in India's fast growing big-bike category is set to face a sweeping test when Indian-owned Royal Enfield launches its first heavyweight bike on Tuesday.
* First major test of Harley's pole position in Indian market
* Says it signed 1.91 billion won contract, to provide burn in tester
Harley-Davidson Inc reported weaker-than-expected quarterly retail sales as low prices for used motorcycles in the United States dampened demand for new ones.
Oct 17 U.S. motorcycle maker Harley-Davidson Inc reported a 40.2 percent drop in quarterly profit as demand continued to weaken among its aging baby-boomer customers and fewer millennials take to motorcycling.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.39 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* IAM and USW announce termination of partnership agreement with Harley-Davidson
Two labor unions ended a two-decade long partnership agreement with Harley-Davidson Inc on Tuesday, citing issues with senior management.