Honeywell International Inc (HON.N)
Fri, May 18 2018
* HONEYWELL ANNOUNCES ALESSANDRO GILI AS CFO FOR TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS SPIN
* HONEYWELL SAYS INTRODUCES NEW INTELLIGENT WEARABLES FOR INDUSTRIAL FIELD WORKERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HONEYWELL - ENTERED INTO A $1.5 BILLION 364-DAY CREDIT AGREEMENT - SEC FILING
April 24 U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission:
* HONEYWELL DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HONEYWELL - IN Q1, RECORDED REPOSITIONING CHARGES OF $86 MILLION INCLUDING $31 MILLION SEVERANCE COSTS RELATED TO WORKFORCE REDUCTIONS OF 1,153 POSITIONS
Honeywell International Inc reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Friday and lifted its full-year earnings forecast for the second time this year, citing higher sales in its aerospace business.
* Shares up 2.6 pct (Adds details from the conference call, updates shares)
April 20 U.S. stock indexes opened flat on Friday, as strong earnings from industrials General Electric and Honeywell were offset by declines in technology stocks and oil price.
* HONEYWELL SAYS TRACKING WELL WITH THE CASH REPATRIATION PLAN, WHICH CONTEMPLATES MORE THAN $4 BILLION OF CASH BEING REPATRIATED IN 2018 - CONF CALL