EFG Hermes Holdings SAE (HRHO.CA)
22 Jan 2018
Tue, Dec 26 2017
CAIRO, Dec 25 Egyptian investment bank EFG Hermes aims to manage renewable energy projects totalling 400-500 megawatts in the north African country in the coming three years, said the bank's energy head Bakr Abdel Wahab.
CAIRO, Dec 24 Egyptian investment bank EFG Hermes expects to begin offering factoring services in the first quarter of 2018 as part of a push into non-banking services, the group's CEO Karim Awad told reporters on Sunday.
CAIRO, Dec 24 Egyptian investment bank EFG Hermes expects to begin offering factoring services in the first quarter of 2018 as part of a push into non-banking services, EFG CEO Karim Awad said on Sunday.
* VORTEX SELLS 45 PERCENT STAKE IN VORTEX SOLAR TO KWAP FUND FOR GBP 67.5 MILLION
* LAUNCHES FINTECH SOLUTION UNDER BRAND NAME 'VALU', OFFERING EGYPTIAN CONSUMERS PAYMENT-ON-INSTALLMENT PROGRAMS
* Q3 CONSOL NET PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS EGP 237.3 MILLION VERSUS EGP 150.5 MILLION YEAR AGO
* SAYS OPENS NEW BRANCH IN NEW YORK CITY UNDER NAME EFG HERMES USA INC AFTER APPROVAL FROM FINANCIAL INDUSTRY REGULATORY AUTHORITY (FINRA) AND SECURITIES INVESTOR PROTECTION CORPORATION (SIPC) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: )
* Q2 CONSOL PROFIT ATTRIBUTABLE TO SHAREHOLDERS EGP 394.8 MILLION VS LOSS OF EGP 69.9 MILLION YEAR AGO
* CONTINUES TO DIVEST ITS REMAINING STAKE IN CRÉDIT LIBANAIS FOLLOWING SALE OF ITS MAJORITY STAKE IN BANK AND ITS SUBSEQUENT DECONSOLIDATION IN Q2 OF LAST YEAR