Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HROM.NS)
19 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 2 2018
* SAYS ENTERING LAST QUARTER OF THIS FISCAL WITH STRONG FOCUS ON PREMIUM SEGMENT AND SCOOTERS Source text - http://bit.ly/2lGnE5p Further company coverage:
* SAYS TO HIKE EX-SHOWROOM PRICES OF ITS MOTORCYCLES, FROM JAN 1, TO PARTIALLY OFF-SET RISING INPUT COSTS
* Says Oct total sales of 631,105 units versus 663,153 units last year Source text: http://bit.ly/2iq16UO Further company coverage:
Nov 1 Hero MotoCorp Ltd, India's largest selling two-wheeler maker, reported a marginal rise in quarterly profit on Wednesday, missing estimates.
* Sept quarter profit after tax 10.10 billion rupees versus profit of 10.04 billion rupees last year
* Says Sept total sales of 720,739 units versus 674,961 units Source text - http://bit.ly/2fMK6uL Further company coverage:
Sept 1 Hero Motocorp Ltd * Says August total sales of 678,797 units, up 10 percent Source text - http://bit.ly/2woM0aE Further company coverage:
* Says July total sales of two-wheelers 623,269 units, up 17.1 percent
July 25 India's Hero MotoCorp Ltd posted a 3.5 percent increase in quarterly profit on Tuesday, in line with expectations, helped by higher sales volumes.
* June quarter profit after tax 9.14 billion rupees versus profit 8.83 billion rupees year ago