Hunting PLC (HTG.L)
16 Nov 2018
Thu, Aug 30 2018
Oilfield services provider Hunting Plc on Thursday reinstated its dividend and reported a profit for the first half of 2018 on stronger demand on the back of rising crude prices, sending its shares up more than 11 percent.
* Co says saw improvement in drilling in U.S. onshore markets
Aug 30 Hunting Plc, a U.S. shale-focused oilfield services provider, reported a profit for the first half of 2018, compared with a year-earlier loss, as demand picked up on the back of rising crude prices.
- Does Hunting plc's profit warning spell good news for BP plc and Royal Dutch Shell plc?
- Should you buy last week's losers Rio Tinto plc (-7%), N Brown Group plc (-9%) and Hunting plc (-24%)?
- Which is the best oil bet: BP plc, Tullow Oil plc or Hunting plc?
- Will BHP Billiton plc, Hunting plc and John Wood Group plc rise 50% this year?
- Can Hunting plc (+39%), The Weir Group plc (+28%) & Amec Foster Wheeler plc (+22%) Continue To Beat The FTSE 100?
- Does Recent Weakness Make BHP Billiton plc, Hunting plc & Restaurant Group PLC Screaming Buys?