Huntsman Corp (HUN.N)
22 Jun 2018
Wed, May 23 2018
* HUNTSMAN'S BOARD APPROVES INCREASE TO SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION UP TO $1 BILLION; HUNTSMAN ALSO ANNOUNCES A NEW $1.2 BILLION UNSECURED REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY
* HUNTSMAN ANNOUNCES STRONG FIRST QUARTER 2018 RESULTS, WITH EVERY DIVISION SHOWING EARNINGS GROWTH VERSUS THE PRIOR YEAR; GREATER THAN $100 MILLION IN SHARE REPURCHASES COMPLETED TO DATE
* HUNTSMAN ACQUIRES DEMILEC, A LEADING NORTH AMERICAN SPRAY POLYURETHANE FOAM INSULATION MANUFACTURER
* HUNTSMAN APPOINTS DANIELE FERRARI TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* HUNTSMAN ANNOUNCES STRONG FOURTH QUARTER 2017 RESULTS; NET LEVERAGE REDUCED TO 1.4X; THE BOARD APPROVES A 30% DIVIDEND INCREASE AND SHARE REPURCHASES OF UP TO $450 MILLION
* HUNTSMAN ANNOUNCES 30% INCREASE IN FIRST QUARTER 2018 COMMON DIVIDEND AND 2018 ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
* CEO SAYS PLANS TO GIVE STRATEGIC UPDATE IN 'SUMMER OF THIS YEAR' FOLLOWING DISCUSSIONS WITH SABIC
Feb 2 Jon Huntsman Sr., a billionaire U.S. industrialist who invented the "clamshell" fast-food container and gave away much of his fortune for cancer research, died on Friday at age 80, the corporation he founded said.
* HUNTSMAN CORP - JON M. HUNTSMAN, FOUNDER AND CHAIRMAN EMERITUS OF HUNTSMAN CORPORATION, PASSED AWAY ON FRIDAY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH Swiss exchange SIX has opened an investigation into chemicals maker Clariant on account of a possible breach of the ad hoc disclosure requirements, SIX said on Thursday.