Interactive Brokers Group Inc (IBKR.OQ)
12 Dec 2017
Mon, Dec 11 2017
Dec 11 Electronic brokerage firm Interactive Brokers Group Inc said on Monday it has started allowing clients to trade bitcoin futures on the newly minted CBOE Futures Exchange.
* INTERACTIVE BROKERS LAUNCHES BITCOIN FUTURES TRADING AT THE START OF TRADING DECEMBER 10TH, 2017
* INTERACTIVE BROKERS GROUP REPORTS BROKERAGE METRICS AND OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR NOVEMBER 2017, INCLUDES REG.-NMS EXECUTION STATISTICS
* INTERACTIVE BROKERS GROUP REPORTS BROKERAGE METRICS AND OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR OCTOBER 2017, INCLUDES REG.-NMS EXECUTION STATISTICS
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.38 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
CORRECTED-BRIEF-Eris Exchange says Interactive Brokers offering support for Eris swap futures (Oct. 11)
* Interactive Brokers Group is offering its 418,000 client accounts execution and clearing support for Eris swap futures Source text for Eikon:
* INTERACTIVE BROKERS GROUP REPORTS BROKERAGE METRICS AND OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION FOR SEPTEMBER 2017, INCLUDES REG.-NMS EXECUTION STATISTICS
* Interactive Brokers Group Inc - plans to join Tel Aviv Stock Exchange through its Interactive Brokers UK subsidiary as a remote member Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Interactive Brokers Group reports brokerage metrics and other financial information for August 2017, includes Reg.-NMS execution statistics
CARACAS U.S. electronic brokerage firm Interactive Brokers has informed clients that it will no longer buy Venezuelan bonds for them, according to a message to clients seen by Reuters and confirmed by the company.