ICICI Bank Ltd (ICBK.NS)
Thu, Nov 16 2017
* Paytm, ICICI Bank tie-up to offer short term instant digital credit
Nov 9 Indian shares ended marginally higher on Thursday, led by gains in oil refiners such as Reliance Industries Ltd as oil prices stabilised and financial stocks such as ICICI Bank Ltd.
* Approved proposal for domestic fund raising Source text - http://bit.ly/2iEZSFn Further company coverage:
* Approves sale of part of its shareholding in ICICI Securities Ltd in an IPO by co
* Non-interest income falls on lower gains from unit stake sale
Oct 27 ICICI Bank Ltd managing director and CEO Chanda Kochhar speaking on conference call:
* Sept quarter net profit 20.58 billion rupees versus net profit of 31.02 billion rupees year ago
Oct 27 ICICI Bank Ltd, India's third-biggest lender by assets, reported a 34 percent fall in second-quarter profit, missing analysts' estimates.
* Says approved proposal to renew financial assistance to tune of 75 million rupees from ICICI Bank Source text - http://bit.ly/2ymsGfH Further company coverage:
BRIEF-ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar says further policy action contingent on evolution of output gap, its impact on inflation trajectory
* ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar says by retaining focus on inflation targets, RBI policy ensures confidence of investors on Indian macro-economic indicators continues