ICICI Bank Ltd (ICBK.NS)
23 Feb 2018
Tue, Feb 6 2018
* APPROVED PROPOSAL FOR DOMESTIC FUND RAISING VIA ISSUE OF BONDS Source text: http://bit.ly/2BZySbB Further company coverage:
Jan 31 India's ICICI Bank's third-quarter profit plunged 32 percent, it said on Wednesday, lagging market expectations.
* CONSENSUS FORECAST FOR DEC QUARTER PROFIT WAS 19.54 BILLION RUPEES
* OLA, ICICI BANK SIGN MOU TO BRING INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS TO THEIR CUSTOMERS AND DRIVER-PARTNERS Source text - Ola, India's largest and most popular mobile app for transportation, and ICICI Bank, the country's largest private sector bank by consolidated assets, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to bring forth a range of integrated offers to their customers and driver-partners. Further company coverage:
* SETS 1-YEAR MCLR AT 8.20 PERCENT Source text: (http://bit.ly/2gnnoap) Further company coverage:
* Paytm, ICICI Bank tie-up to offer short term instant digital credit
Nov 9 Indian shares ended marginally higher on Thursday, led by gains in oil refiners such as Reliance Industries Ltd as oil prices stabilised and financial stocks such as ICICI Bank Ltd.
* Approved proposal for domestic fund raising Source text - http://bit.ly/2iEZSFn Further company coverage:
* Approves sale of part of its shareholding in ICICI Securities Ltd in an IPO by co
* Non-interest income falls on lower gains from unit stake sale