Intercontinental Exchange Inc (ICE.N)
23 Mar 2018
Mon, Mar 19 2018
BRIEF-ICE Announces Transition Of Credit Default Swap Open Interest From CME Group To ICE Clear Credit
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES TRANSITION OF CREDIT DEFAULT SWAP OPEN INTEREST FROM CME GROUP TO ICE CLEAR CREDIT; LAUNCHES CDX CLEARING AT ICE CLEAR EUROPE
BRIEF-Intercontinental Exchange And Magellan Midstream Launch Auction For Short Term Crude Storage Capacity At Magellan East Houston Terminal
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE - CO, MAGELLAN MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LAUNCHING NEW AUCTION FOR PART OF PERMIAN WTI STORAGE CAPACITY AT MAGELLAN EAST HOUSTON TERMINAL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 GAAP DILUTED EPS OF $2.08 ON REVENUES OF $1.1 BILLION; FOURTH QUARTER 2017 ADJUSTED DILUTED EPS OF $0.73
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES 20% INCREASE TO ITS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
Feb 7 Intercontinental Exchange Inc, which owns the New York Stock Exchange, reported a quarterly profit that more than tripled, helped by a one-time benefit of $764 million due to the new U.S. tax laws enacted by President Donald Trump.
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE ANNOUNCES RECORD TRADING OF NYSE FANG+ INDEX FUTURES CONTRACT FOR TWO CONSECUTIVE DAYS
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE HAS UPPED ITS STAKE IN EUROCLEAR TO AROUND 10 PERCENT - FT, CITING SOURCES Source text - http://on.ft.com/2DULJkU Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* INTERCONTINENTAL EXCHANGE AND BLOCKSTREAM LAUNCH CONSOLIDATED DATA FEED FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES
LONDON The Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), one of the world's biggest commodity exchanges, is shifting the trading of some oil contracts to the United States, the exchange said in a statement, as customers balk at new European Union rules.
LONDON, Jan 11 The Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), one of the world's biggest commodity exchanges, is shifting the trading of some oil contracts to the United States, the exchange said in a statement, as customers balk at new European Union rules.