Intermediate Capital Group PLC (ICP.L)
26 Jun 2019
Wed, May 22 2019
** Shares of British asset manager Intermediate Capital Group are up 7.2%
LONDON, May 22 British asset manager Intermediate Capital Group on Wednesday posted a 29% jump in full-year assets on the back of record inflows of external client cash, sending its shares higher.
* SAYS AUM UP 29% ON 31 MARCH 2018 TO EUR 37.1BN, WITH EUR 10.0BN OF NEW MONEY RAISED
Feb 1 Asset manager Intermediate Capital Group Plc on Friday named Vijay Bharadia as its chief financial officer, replacing Philip Keller.
* SAYS TOTAL AUM 5% HIGHER AT EUR 35.2BN AND THIRD PARTY FEE EARNING AUM 7% HIGHER AT EUR 27.9BN, COMPARED TO 30 SEPTEMBER 2018
- 3 FTSE Shares Going Ex-Dividend Next Week: Vodafone Group plc, Booker Group Plc And Intermediate Capital Group plc
- Why Lloyds Banking Group PLC, Intermediate Capital Group plc And Quindell Portfolio PLC Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- 12 Mid Caps Paying Big Dividends
- Shares Offering Everything For A Bear Market
- Value In The Mid-Cap Market
- Shares Offering Everything For Today's Bear Market