Intermediate Capital Group PLC (ICP.L)
Mon, Aug 12 2019
Aug 12 Asset manager Intermediate Capital Group has named Alex Jones as the head of its U.S. Private Wealth Solutions to develop business relationships with family offices and wealth managers.
* SAYS TOTAL AUM UP 4% ON 31 MARCH 2019 TO EUR 38.6BN, WITH EUR 2.1BN OF NEW MONEY RAISED IN Q1
** Shares of British asset manager Intermediate Capital Group are up 7.2%
LONDON, May 22 British asset manager Intermediate Capital Group on Wednesday posted a 29% jump in full-year assets on the back of record inflows of external client cash, sending its shares higher.
* SAYS AUM UP 29% ON 31 MARCH 2018 TO EUR 37.1BN, WITH EUR 10.0BN OF NEW MONEY RAISED
- 3 FTSE Shares Going Ex-Dividend Next Week: Vodafone Group plc, Booker Group Plc And Intermediate Capital Group plc
- Why Lloyds Banking Group PLC, Intermediate Capital Group plc And Quindell Portfolio PLC Should Beat The FTSE 100 Today
- 12 Mid Caps Paying Big Dividends
- Shares Offering Everything For A Bear Market
- Value In The Mid-Cap Market
- Shares Offering Everything For Today's Bear Market