Idea Cellular Ltd (IDEA.NS)
23 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 21 2018
* CAPITAL RAISING COMMITTEE APPROVED ISSUE PRICE OF 82.50 RUPEES PER SHARE FOR QIP Source text: http://bit.ly/2BFQzjG Further company coverage:
MUMBAI, Feb 15 Indian wireless carrier Idea Cellular on Wednesday launched a share sale to institutional investors to raise up to 35 billion rupees ($546 million) ahead of its merger with Vodafone's Indian business.
* SAYS ALLOTED 326.6 MILLION SHRES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS TO PROMOTERS, WORTH UP TO 32.50 BILLION RUPEES Source text - http://bit.ly/2nYqdku Further company coverage:
* SAYS CO SUSPENDED INTERCONNECT SERVICES WITH AIRCEL LTD., DUE TO NON-PAYMENT OF DUES Source text - Idea Cellular has suspended interconnect services with Aircel Ltd., due to non-payment of dues. Despite several reminders for releasing the dues since November 2017, the operator has failed to meet its payment commitments forcing Idea to suspend interconnect services, as per the terms of interconnect agreement between both parties. Further company coverage:
* GETS SHAREHOLDERS' NOD FOR ISSUE OF SHARES ON PREFERENTIAL BASIS Source text: http://bit.ly/2EoBwKz Further company coverage:
* Q3 loss 12.85 bln rupees vs consensus est. 12.80 bln rupees
* SAYS CAPEX GUIDANCE FOR THE YEAR REVISED 70 BILLION RUPEES FROM 60 BILLION RUPEES EARLIER Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Dv4Rli) Further company coverage:
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL NET LOSS AFTER TAX 12.85 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS LOSS OF 3.84 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
Jan 24 Indian mobile carrier Idea Cellular Ltd posted a fifth consecutive quarterly net loss on Wednesday, hurt by a sharp cut in interconnection fees that telecom operators pay each other.
* SAYS NCLT SANCTIONS CO'S MERGER WITH VODAFONE MOBILE SERVICES LTD, VODAFONE INDIA LTD Source text - http://bit.ly/2mkc2Wc Further company coverage: