IDFC Bank Ltd (IDFB.NS)
* DEC QUARTER NET PROFIT 1.46 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 1.91 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
* IDFC Bank seeks retail lending boost with Capital First buy
MUMBAI, Jan 13 IDFC Bank Ltd, one of India's two newest banks, said on Saturday its board has approved a takeover of non-bank financial firm Capital First Ltd in a share swap deal.
* ON REPORT OF PLANNED MERGER WITH IDFC BANK - SAYS EVALUATES VARIOUS OPPORTUNITIES ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS
Oct 25 India's IDFC Bank reported a 40 percent fall in second-quarter profit on Wednesday.
* Sept-quarter net profit 2.34 billion rupees versus 3.88 billion rupees last year
* Imposed monetary penalty of 20 million rupees on IDFC Bank Ltd for contravention of regulatory restrictions pertaining to loans and advances
* Co, Shriram Group agreed for extension of confidentiality, exclusivity and standstill agreement up to November 8, 2017 Source text - http://bit.ly/2fTMMHj Further company coverage: