D'Ieteren SA (IETB.BR)
23 Feb 2018
Wed, Jan 10 2018
BRUSSELS, Jan 10 Belgium's D'Ieteren wants 35-40 percent of its vehicle sales to be electric vehicles by 2025, the head of its car sales division has told Belgian business daily L'Echo.
* D'IETEREN AUTO NOW AIMS AT AN AVERAGE OF 2-3% SALES GROWTH FOR NEXT 5 YEARS.
* CLAYTON, DUBILIER & RICE HAVE SIGNED A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT REGARDING A PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT IN BELRON
BRIEF-D'Ieteren and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice enter discussions regarding partnership investment in Belron
* D'IETEREN AND CLAYTON, DUBILIER & RICE ENTER EXCLUSIVE DISCUSSIONS REGARDING PARTNERSHIP INVESTMENT IN BELRON
* SUBSIDIARY BELRON ENTERS HOME REPAIR MARKET IN EUROPE THROUGH ACQUISITION OF MAISONING GROUP IN FRANCE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* PURSUES ITS PROCESS REGARDING POTENTIAL SALE OF A MINORITY STAKE IN BELRON Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* MAINTAINS ITS FULL-YEAR GUIDANCE: AIMS AT ADJUSTED CONSOLIDATED RESULT BEFORE TAX, GROUP’S SHARE, THAT IS ABOUT 10% HIGHER COMPARED TO EUR 241.6 MILLION IN 2016.