Innogy SE (IGY.DE)
19 Jan 2018
Mon, Jan 15 2018
ESSEN, Germany German energy group Innogy is trying to win financing partners for its planned £2 billion British offshore wind farm Triton Knoll, a group executive said.
* To expand U.S. renewable business further (Adds executive comments, details on U.S. market)
FRANKFURT German energy group Innogy is examining potential cost cuts across all parts of its business after its chief executive left in a dispute over the company's strategy.
* No need for additional equity measures (Recasts, adds context on capex, details)
* Innogy shares up 1.2 pct, parent RWE up 1.8 pct (Recasts, adds context, details)
FRANKFURT, Dec 22 German energy group Innogy on Friday said it had signed an agreement to buy onshore wind power projects worth more than 2 gigawatts in the United States, in what marks the firm's first acquisition in the world's second-largest wind market.
* SAYS ACQUIRES ONSHORE WIND PIPELINE OF MORE THAN TWO GIGAWATTS
VESTAS SAYS INNOGY PLACES 96 MW ORDERFOR THE CLOCAENOG FOREST WIND PROJECT
FRANKFURT The chief executive of Innogy , Peter Terium, has left the German energy group following a profit warning last week, having failed to convince investors and the supervisory board of his future plans for the group.
* Innogy shares down 0.8 pct, RWE down 1 pct (Recasts, adds statement from parent RWE, updates shares)