Imperial Brands PLC (IMB.L)
Tue, Jul 31 2018
* IMPERIAL BRANDS SELLS 9.99 PERCENT OF LOGISTA FOR GROSS 265 MILLION EUROS, AT 20.00 EURO PER SHARE Source text for Eikon:
July 30 Barclays Bank plc, Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc:
LONDON Tobacco company Imperial Brands is investing in Oxford Cannabinoid Technologies, to help the British biotech company research how marijuana can be used in medicine.
LONDON, June 28 Tobacco company Imperial Brands is investing in Oxford Cannabinoid Technologies, to help the British biotech company research how marijuana can be used in medicine.
LONDON/MILAN Oil stocks drove Britain's leading stock index sharply higher on Wednesday after the U.S. decision to pull out of the Iran nuclear deal sent crude prices soaring.
* Imperial Brands jumps after H1 results (Updates prices, adds details)
LONDON, May 9 The London stock market opened in positive territory on Wednesday, lifted by strong results by tobacco company Imperial Brands and oil stocks following the United States' decision to pull out of the international Iran nuclear deal.
LONDON Gauloises cigarettes-maker Imperial Brands said it will sell businesses and roll out new vaping products in a drive to improve performance in a declining tobacco market.
* Shares up 4 pct after rough year (Recasts with comments, adds background)
* IMPERIAL BRANDS CEO SAYS WILL DO MORE TRIALS OF HEATED TOBACCO IN COMING MONTHS
- 2 Neil Woodford picks for a challenging economic environment
- Are these the 3 most solid yields on the FTSE 100?
- What you can learn from Neil Woodford's biggest investing mistake
- 3 Neil Woodford high-yield shares to protect your portfolio from Brexit
- These 5 FTSE 100 stars are looking far too cheap!
- 3 shares Neil Woodford backs despite Brexit 'sideshow'