Imperial Brands PLC (IMB.L)
19 Feb 2018
Wed, Feb 14 2018
Feb 14 Tobacco group Swedish Match said on Wednesday it expected the Scandinavian snus market to continue to grow in 2018 and remain highly competitive as it reported higher than expected fourth-quarter operating profit and dividend.
PARIS, Feb 9 Four tobacco companies operating in France manipulated tests to conceal the real level of nicotine and tar contained in cigarettes, endangering the lives of smokers, a French anti-smoking organisation alleged in a legal complaint.
LONDON, Feb 7 Imperial Brands is on track to meet forecasts for the current financial year and is focusing on expanding its presence in vaping, the British tobacco company said on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Imperial Brands Says Remain On Track To Meet Constant Currency Net Revenue And Earnings Expectations For Full Year
* REMAIN ON TRACK TO MEET CONSTANT CURRENCY NET REVENUE AND EARNINGS EXPECTATIONS FOR FULL YEAR
** Imperial Brands shares down 2.6 percent on Thursday, touching their lowest level since August 2015
* IMPERIAL BRANDS NOTES CHANGES IN US TAX LEGISLATION EFFECTIVE 1 JANUARY 2018
* IN OCT 2017 PALMER & HARVEY ENTERED A PERIOD OF EXCLUSIVITY WITH CARLYLE GROUP WITH INTENTION OF SECURING SIGNIFICANT CAPITAL INVESTMENT
LONDON Imperial Brands announced a step-up in its vaping strategy on Tuesday, including tests of tobacco-heating products, as the British tobacco firm tries to keep pace with larger rivals.
LONDON, Nov 7 Imperial Brands announced a step-up in its vaping strategy on Tuesday, including tests of tobacco-heating products, as the British tobacco firm tries to keep pace with larger rivals.
* Imperial brands ceo says going into trial w/ a number of platforms in heated tobacco
- 2 Neil Woodford picks for a challenging economic environment
- Are these the 3 most solid yields on the FTSE 100?
- What you can learn from Neil Woodford's biggest investing mistake
- 3 Neil Woodford high-yield shares to protect your portfolio from Brexit
- These 5 FTSE 100 stars are looking far too cheap!
- 3 shares Neil Woodford backs despite Brexit 'sideshow'