IHS Markit Ltd (INFO.OQ)
11 Dec 2017
Tue, Dec 5 2017
LONDON, Dec 5 Business activity across the euro zone looks set to end 2017 on a high note after a busy November, according to a survey giving the latest evidence the bloc's economy was a star performer this year.
* Announced pricing of its offering of $500 million in aggregate principal amount of senior notes due 2026
* IHS MARKIT LTD - INTENDS TO OFFER $400 MILLION IN AGGREGATE PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF SENIOR NOTES IN A PRIVATE PLACEMENT TRANSACTION
* All three headline PMIs above all f'casts in Reuters polls * Forward-looking indicators point to busy December * PMI points to Q4 GDP growth of 0.8 pct -IHS Markit (Adds detail, comment) By Jonathan Cable LONDON, Nov 23 Euro zone business growth is roaring ahead as the year draws to a close, surveys showed on Thursday, supporting the European Central Bank's move last month to announce a throttling back of its monetary stimulus. Surveys covering both the se
BERLIN, Nov 23 Germany's private sector shifted into an even higher gear in November as factories churned out goods at the fastest pace in nearly seven years, a survey showed on Thursday, suggesting Europe's biggest economy is firing on all cylinders.
* Turkey 5-year credit default swaps rise 4 basis points (bps) from Monday close to 222 bps, highest since April -IHS Markit Further coverage: (Reporting by Karin Strohecker)
* Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd ups share stake in Mastercard to 923,068 class a shares from 267,006 class a shares
* IHS Markit reaffirms 2017 guidance, provides 2018 guidance
LONDON Britain's economy appears to be picking up speed, according to a survey on Friday that will reassure the Bank of England a day after it raised interest rates for the first time a decade.
LONDON British manufacturers reported robust growth last month and rising inflation pressure, an industry survey showed, adding to the chances that the Bank of England will raise interest rates on Thursday for the first time in a decade.