Infosys Ltd (INFY.BO)
23 Feb 2018
Fri, Feb 16 2018
* SAYS SIGNED AGREEMENT FOR DIVESTMENT OF ENTIRE INVESTMENT FROM ONMOBILE SYSTEMS INC. USA
* SAYS APPOINTED AS OFFICIAL TECHNOLOGY PARTNER BY A.S. WATSON GROUP Source text - http://bit.ly/2G0c52l Further company coverage:
* LAUNCHES INFOSYS BUSINESS ASSURANCE STORE Source text: http://bit.ly/2FEoklb Further company coverage:
* Company trying to put internal feud behind it (Adds details from press conference, management quotes)
* INFOSYS CEO PAREKH SAYS HOPE AND EXPECT TO BE CONNECTED WITH CO'S FOUNDERS
* CEO SAYS CO WILL LAY OUT STRATEGIC PRIORITIES IN APRIL - TV
Jan 12 India's second-biggest IT services exporter Infosys Ltd posted third-quarter profit well above estimates, helped by tax benefits from the firm's deal with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
* DEC QUARTER CONSOL REVENUE FROM OPERATIONS 177.94 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS 172.73 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
Jan 11 Indian shares ended at record closing levels on Thursday, riding on gains in IT stocks such as Infosys Ltd and financials led by Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd.
Indian software services company Infosys Ltd on Tuesday said it has signed an agreement with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS), resulting in an effective tax rate of about 100 basis points lower going forward.