Indian Oil Corpn Ltd (IOC.NS)
Tue, Dec 5 2017
MOSCOW The head of Russia's curling federation on Tuesday slammed the IOC decision to ban Russia from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics as unprofessional.
MOSCOW, Dec 5 The head of Russia's curling federation on Tuesday slammed the IOC decision to ban Russia from the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics as unprofessional.
* India Oil evaluates petcoke gasification project at Paradip
* Doubts on whether PDVSA can supply more crude (Adds PIX to slug)
NEW DELHI, Nov 22 Indian Oil Corp is considering buying Venezuelan crude for the first time in at least six years, in a move that could help the crisis-struck South American nation settle unpaid bills with another state-owned Indian energy firm.
* Plans 8.5 mtpa capacity in gas starved east India (Adds further details, company quotes)
Oct 27 India's NSE index ended lower on Friday, snapping four sessions of consecutive gains, as disappointing corporate earnings by Yes Bank Ltd and Indian Oil Corp weighed, with investors continuing to book profits in recent outperformers.
* Signed MoU with Indian Oil Corp for setting up mobile tower network across all 26,000 outlets pan-India. Source text - Indus Towers, India’s largest telecom infrastructure company, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), an integrated energy major for setting up mobile tower network across all 26,000 outlets pan-India. This is in line with its vision of ‘Putting India First’ and committed towards building a robust infrastructure for NextGen digita
* Expansion will increase capacity to 360,000 bpd by end 2021
* Would pursue downstream aspects of project less aggressively