Interparfums SA (IPAR.PA)
Wed, Mar 14 2018
* FY NET SALES EUR 422.0 MILLION VERSUS EUR 365.6 MILLION YEAR AGO
* INTER PARFUMS AND GUESS SIGN AN EXCLUSIVE FRAGRANCE LICENSE AGREEMENT
* Q4 REVENUE EUR 98.1 MILLION VERSUS EUR 92.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
Jan 10 French perfumes maker Interparfums on Wednesday raised its 2017 revenue guidance for the second time after a strong end to the year and better-than-expected sales of men's fragrance Coach.
Jan 10 France's Interparfums raised on Wednesday its 2017 revenue guidance after a strong end to the year and a better-than-expected response to its men's fragrance Coach.
* 2017 SALES, TO BE PUBLISHED ON JANUARY 30, 2018, NOW EXPECTED TO REACH €415-€420M, UP MORE THAN 13% FROM 2016; Source text : http://bit.ly/2qMgmTs Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* JIMMY CHOO AND INTERPARFUMS EXTEND PARTNERSHIP TO 2031 Source text for Eikon: http://bit.ly/2BI10Rt Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* 2017 ANNUAL REVENUE EXPECTED TO REACH BETWEEN EUR 400 MILLION AND EUR 405 MILLION
* Q3 SALES EUR 114.6 MILLION VERSUS EUR 110.6 MILLION YEAR AGO