Intellipharmaceutics International Inc (IPCI.OQ)
15 Dec 2017
Mon, Dec 4 2017
* ARMISTICE CAPITAL LLC REPORTS A 5.2 PERCENT PASSIVE STAKE IN INTELLIPHARMACEUTICS INTERNATIONAL INC AS OF NOV 22 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2A42XdW) Further company coverage:
* SAYS LAUNCHED 5&40 MG STRENGTHS OF ITS GENERIC FOCALIN XR CAPSULES IN U.S
* Intellipharmaceutics announces US$4 million registered direct offering
* Intellipharmaceutics International Inc - expects revenue from generic Seroquel XR to increase going forward Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Intellipharmaceutics International Inc, said on Monday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) declined to approve its opioid painkiller in its current form, asking for more proof of the drug's ability to prevent abuse.
Sept 25Intellipharmaceutics International Inc said on Monday the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) declined to approve its long-acting opioid painkiller in its current form, backing its independent advisory panel that had raised concerns over the drug's abuse-deterrence capabilities.
* Intellipharmaceutics receives complete response letter from the FDA for rexista™ NDA
Sept 25Intellipharmaceutics International Inc said on Monday that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration declined to approve its long-acting opioid painkiller in its current form, backing its independent advisory panel that had raised concerns over the drug's abuse-deterrence capabilities.
* Currently anticipate Rexista program study will take nine months from commencement to complete
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, August 17 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Brinker, International, Inc.'s (Brinker) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BB+' and revised its Rating Outlook to Negative from Stable. Brinker's ratings reflect its moderately high leverage, meaningful free cash flow, and the position of Chili's Grill & Bar (Chili's) as one of the largest U.S. casual dining chains in the U.S. The company's ratings consider secular challenges in the ca