Intertek Group PLC (ITRK.L)
22 Aug 2019
Tue, Jul 2 2019
** Jefferies raises ITRK's FY 2019 EPS estimates by 3-6%, which is 1% ahead of consensus, and sees 4% EPS growth in FY 2020
March 5 Britain's FTSE 100 edged higher on Tuesday as Vodafone gained on plans of a bond issuance and exporter stocks benefited from a strong dollar, while Intertek slipped as investors booked in profits after in-line results.
KUALA LUMPUR, Feb 25 Exports of Malaysian palm oil products for February 1 - 25 fell 5.5 percent to 1,137,838 tonnes from 1,203,512 tonnes shipped during January 1 - 25, cargo surveyor Intertek Testing Services said on Monday. Here is the breakdown of the ITS palm export figures for February 1 to 25 compared with a month ago (in tonnes): PALM PRODUCTS Feb 1 - 25 Jan 1 - 25 Crude palm oil 169,065 320,365 RBD p
- Are these 3 stocks raging buys after today's results?
- Should you buy Zoopla Property Group plc, Paysafe Group plc and Intertek Group plc following today's news?
- These are the 5 BEST stocks of the year
- Is It Time To Buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Intertek Group plc & Weir Group plc?
- Are Rio Tinto plc, Compass Group plc & Intertek Group plc Set To Post Stellar Returns?
- 2 Great Reasons To Buy ARM Holdings plc And Intertek Group plc In A Weak Stock Market