Intertek Group PLC (ITRK.L)
11 Dec 2017
Tue, Aug 1 2017
British testing company Intertek Group reported a 21.9 percent rise in first-half profit on Tuesday, helped by a strong performance in its products-related business and a fall in the pound, sending its stock up 5 percent.
Aug 1 British testing company Intertek Group reported on Tuesday a 21.9 percent rise in first-half profit, helped by a strong performance in its products-related business and a fall in the pound.
- Are these 3 stocks raging buys after today's results?
- Should you buy Zoopla Property Group plc, Paysafe Group plc and Intertek Group plc following today's news?
- These are the 5 BEST stocks of the year
- Is It Time To Buy GlaxoSmithKline plc, Intertek Group plc & Weir Group plc?
- Are Rio Tinto plc, Compass Group plc & Intertek Group plc Set To Post Stellar Returns?
- 2 Great Reasons To Buy ARM Holdings plc And Intertek Group plc In A Weak Stock Market