Invesco Ltd (IVZ.N)
19 Jun 2018
Tue, Jun 12 2018
June 12 Investment management firm Invesco Ltd on Tuesday appointed two senior sales managers in the Nordics to boost its institutional and retail investment business in the region.
* PRELIMINARY MONTH-END AUM OF $972.8 BILLION, AN INCREASE OF 4.1 PCT MONTH OVER MONTH Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INVESCO REPORTS RESULTS FOR THE THREE MONTHS ENDED MARCH 31, 2018
BRIEF-Great-West Lifeco Subsidiary Irish Life Announces Agreement To Acquire Strategic Holding In Invesco Ltd
* GREAT-WEST LIFECO SUBSIDIARY IRISH LIFE ANNOUNCES AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE STRATEGIC HOLDING IN LEADING INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL CONSULTANCY INVESCO LTD (IRELAND)
BRIEF-Invesco Canada Announces Filing Of Preliminary Prospectus For Invesco S&P 500 Equal Weight Index ETF
* INVESCO CANADA ANNOUNCES FILING OF PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS FOR INVESCO S&P 500 EQUAL WEIGHT INDEX ETF (EQL) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* INVESCO LTD ANNOUNCES MARCH 31, 2018 ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
* INVESCO EXPANDS ITS ABILITY TO MEET CLIENT NEEDS BY COMPLETING ITS ACQUISITION OF GUGGENHEIM INVESTMENTS' ETF BUSINESS
* INVESCO LTD SAYS CEO MARTIN FLANAGAN'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $13.8 MILLION VERSUS $14.6 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GdDlhF) Further company coverage:
* INVESCO LTD. ANNOUNCES FEBRUARY 28, 2018 ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT
NEW YORK, March 4 Shares of asset manager Invesco Ltd look cheap and could return at least 20 percent over the next year, according to Barron's.