JD Sports Fashion PLC (JD.L)
19 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 16 2018
Demand for sportswear will help JD Sports Fashion Group beat full-year profit forecasts, the British retailer said on Tuesday, sending its shares as much as 9 percent higher.
* Shares jump as much as 9 percent to 7-month high (Recasts, adds shares, details)
Jan 16 JD Sports Fashion Plc, Britain's largest sportswear retailer by market value, said on Tuesday it expects annual pretax profit ahead of market expectations on strong trading in the second half of the year, including the key Christmas period.
* JD SPORTS FASHION - POSITIVE LEVELS OF PERFORMANCE ANNOUNCED IN INTERIM RESULTS STATEMENT HAVE CONTINUED THROUGH SECOND HALF, INCLUDING KEY CHRISTMAS PERIOD
* JD Sports founder set to float Footasylum; expected to be valued at about 150 million stg before money raised through listing - Sky News, citing sources
LONDON British sportswear retailer JD Sports Fashion said on Friday it had continued its global expansion with a joint venture deal to enter the South Korean market.
LONDON, Sept 15 British sportswear retailer JD Sports Fashion said on Friday it had continued its global expansion with a joint venture deal to enter the South Korean market.
LONDON, Sept 15 British sportswear retailer JD Sports Fashion has entered the South Korean market through a joint venture deal, it said on Friday.
* SAYS SUCCESSFULLY REACHES AGREEMENT FOR COMBINATION OF JD SPRINTER AND SPORT ZONE UPON MOU ANNOUNCED IN MARCH
Britain's JD Sports Fashion Plc reported a record half-year pretax profit on Tuesday on demand for athletic leisure clothing and the opening of 35 new stores, sending its shares sharply higher.
- Can these 4 FTSE 250 stocks keep charging in 2016? Tullow Oil plc, Acacia Mining plc, JD Sports Fashion plc and Zoopla Property Group plc
- Are JD Sports Fashion plc, John Wood Group plc and UBM plc 'screaming buys' after today's updates?
- Should you stick with MASSIVE gainers JD Sports Fashion plc, Domino's Pizza plc and Anglo American plc?
- Strike gold! 4 euro stars for your stocks portfolio
- Why National Grid plc (+11%), British American Tobacco plc (+12%) and JD Sports Fashion plc (+32%) should keep charging
- Will Debenhams Plc And JD Sports Fashion PLC Outperform WM Morrison Supermarkets PLC After Today's News?