Just Eat PLC (JE.L)
Wed, May 2 2018
LONDON European shares rose on Wednesday, boosted by some strong earnings updates and a rising tech sector after results from Apple exceeded weak expectations.
* Major European bourses closed for Labour Day (Updates prices, adds details)
March 14 - Welcome to the home for real time coverage of European equity markets brought to you by Reuters stocks reporters and anchored today by Helen Reid. Reach her on Messenger to share your thoughts on market moves: email@example.com JUST EAT: DELIVERING UNCERTAINTY (1541 GMT) Investors are still digesting Just Eat's announcement of investment in delivery after its profit warning last week, and the sell-side - still overwhelmingly positive on the s
LONDON, March 12 Britain's top share index underperformed other European markets on Monday due to weak mining and energy stocks, while shares in takeaway company Just Eat were hit by a broker downgrade.
LONDON British takeaway platform Just Eat will spend an extra 50 million pounds this year to battle competition from rivals such as Deliveroo and Uber Eats, its new CEO said on Tuesday, sending its share price sharply lower.
* Shares down more than 7 pct (Adds CEO comments, analyst reaction, shares)
LONDON, March 6 British takeaway delivery company Just Eat said it would invest an additional 50 million pounds ($69 million) in 2018, resulting in a forecast for core earnings coming in below market expectations by as much as 60 million pounds.
LONDON Online food-delivery service Just Eat will join Britain's leading share index in December, after rapid growth more than trebled its value since it was listed in 2014, FTSE Russell confirmed on Wednesday.
* Babcock, ConvaTec, Merlin demoted from index (Updates with confirmed index changes from FTSE Russell on Wednesday)
LONDON, Nov 27 Online food delivery service Just Eat is set to join Britain's leading share index this Wednesday thanks to rapid growth that has seen its value more than treble since it was listed in 2014.
- 3 hot summer growth picks from the FTSE 250
- Are Centrica plc, Just Eat plc and Sirius Minerals plc simply too expensive?
- 4 stocks for frightened investors! ARM Holdings plc, Just Eat plc, Mitie Group plc and Diageo plc
- Should you avoid some of London's most shorted stocks, Ladbrokes plc, Ocado Group plc and Just Eat plc?
- Why Tesco plc, Debenhams plc and Just Eat plc have 25%+ upside
- Can May's climbers keep going? Barratt Developments plc (+11%), Barclays plc (+6%) & Just Eat plc (+19%)