Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group PLC (JLT.L)
18 Feb 2019
Tue, Sep 18 2018
Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc has agreed to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson for about 4.3 billion pounds ($5.7 billion) as the U.S. financial services group looks to boost its speciality risk broking and global reinsurance business.
Sept 18 U.S. financial services group Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc has agreed to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson in an all-cash deal that values the UK insurance and reinsurance broker at about 4.3 billion pounds ($5.7 billion), the companies said on Tuesday.
- These 2 companies reporting today are on opposite sides of Brexit
- Are Standard Chartered plc, Esure Group plc, Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc and Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc on course to beat the FTSE 100?
- Protect Your Portfolio With GlaxoSmithKline plc, Pearson plc & Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc
- Could Esure Group PLC, Direct Line Insurance Group PLC And Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc Be Next After Amlin plc Takeover?
- Should You Buy Drax Group plc, Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc, Elementis plc And Segro plc After Today's Earnings?
- Boost Your Returns With Vodafone Group plc, Henderson Group Plc And Jardine Lloyd Thompson Group plc