Jupiter Fund Management PLC (JUP.L)
18 Jan 2018
Thu, Jan 11 2018
LONDON, Jan 11 Jupiter Fund Management said on Thursday that its total assets rose 3.7 percent in the fourth quarter, boosted by market gains and net inflows of new money.
* Fuelled by demand for its fixed income funds (Adds more detail; CEO comment)
LONDON, Oct 11 British asset manager Jupiter Fund Management said on Wednesday that positive net inflows and investment returns in the third quarter had helped total assets rise 3 percent to 48.4 billion pounds ($63.86 billion).
LONDON British asset manager Jupiter Fund Management posted a 16 percent rise in total assets under management during the first half of the year, boosted by market gains and net inflows of new client money.
* Shares down 2.5 pct (Adds detail from statement, bullet points)
LONDON, July 26 British asset manager Jupiter Fund Management said on Wednesday assets under management increased 26.7 percent in the first six months of the year, boosted by net inflows of client money.
- Great dividends. Great margins. Low debt. Are these Footsie shares the best bargains out there?
- These stocks yield up to 8%! Are they too good to be true?
- 3 financial firecrackers? Lloyds Banking Group plc, Legal & General Group plc and Jupiter Fund Management plc
- 2016 Top Stocks: Lloyds Banking Group plc, Persimmon plc And Jupiter Fund Management plc Quarterly Review
- How Safe Are 6% Dividend Yields At GlaxoSmithKline plc, SSE PLC & Jupiter Fund Management PLC?
- Should You Buy Dividend Giants AstraZeneca plc, Rio Tinto plc & Jupiter Fund Management PLC?