Kellogg Co (K.N)
22 Jan 2018
Wed, Dec 27 2017
BRIEF-Kellogg Says On Dec 21, Unit Notified Coöperatieve Rabobank That Would Wind-Down Disclosed Accounts Receivable Securitization Program
* KELLOGG SAYS ON DEC 21, UNIT NOTIFIED COÖPERATIEVE RABOBANK THAT WOULD WIND-DOWN DISCLOSED ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SECURITIZATION PROGRAM - SEC FILING
* KELLOGG CO - BOARD OF DIRECTORS HAS APPROVED A SHARE REPURCHASE AUTHORIZATION OF UP TO $1.5 BILLION
BRIEF-Kellogg Says Approved Amendments To Bylaws To Provide For Majority Voting Standard In Uncontested Director Elections
* KELLOGG CO - ANNOUNCES AMENDMENTS TO ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION OR BYLAWS; CHANGE IN FISCAL YEAR
* Kellogg Co says chairman John Bryant reports open market sale of 190,000 shares of co's common stock at average price of $63.01 per share on Nov 9 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2yWZUU8) Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, November 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned a 'BBB' rating to Kellogg Company's (Kellogg) $600 million senior unsecured notes due November 2027. Proceeds from the notes will be used to repay most of the commercial paper borrowings that were used to finance Kellogg's $600 million acquisition of Chicago Bar Co LLC and to pay related fees and expenses. Chicago Bar Co LLC is the maker of RXBAR, a line of clean-label protein bar
* Kellogg Co files for potential senior notes due 2027, size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zkvfzs) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Kellogg on conf call- Q3 benefited from some DSD-related shipments that were expected to come in Q2
* On conf call- Eggo had Q3 share gains on removal of artificial colors and flavors and success of disney shaped waffles
Kellogg Co surprised investors on Tuesday with its first quarterly sales increase in more than two years, showing it was turning a corner after massive cost cuts and a shift to healthier products, sending its shares up 7 percent.
Oct 31 Kellogg Co surprised investors on Tuesday with its first quarterly sales increase in more than two years, showing it was turning a corner after massive cost cuts and a shift to healthier products, sending its shares up 7 percent.
Oct 31 Wall Street opened higher on Tuesday, the last trading of October, helped by a string of upbeat earnings reports from companies such as Kellogg and Mastercard.