Kaz Minerals PLC (KAZ.L)
21 Mar 2018
Thu, Feb 22 2018
LONDON, Feb 22 Kazakhstan-focused Kaz Minerals on Thursday reported a jump in 2017 sales and production as its main mines ramped up and said it expected its 2018 output to rise as much as 16 percent.
LONDON, Feb 22 Kazakhstan-focused Kaz Minerals on Thursday said its full-year profit before tax jumped to $580 million in 2017 from $220 million a year earlier and said it expected its 2018 output to be up as much as 16 percent.
* Copper-focused Kaz Minerals says output rose by 80 pct (Adds context, analyst reaction, share price)
- Is this the best resources stock after today's results?
- These FTSE 250 stocks have surged in Q3. Time to sell up?
- 3 resource stocks with 20%+ upside
- Should you take a look at these 3 shares after today's news?
- Have we seen the bottom in Premier Oil plc, Kaz Minerals plc and Vedanta Resources plc?
- Can Tesco plc (-16%), Burberry Group plc (-26%) & KAZ Minerals plc (-24%) stop the rot?