KBC Groep NV (KBC.BR)
Fri, Dec 29 2017
* KBC ACQUIRES METLIFE’S 40% STAKE IN UBB-METLIFE JOINT VENTURE (BULGARIA)
* KBC HAS BEEN INFORMED BY EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK OF ITS NEW MINIMUM CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS
* KBC BANK IRELAND GIVES UPDATE REGARDING IMPACTED CUSTOMERS AND PROVISIONS IN TRACKER MORTGAGE EXAMINATION
* PERMANENT TSB SAYS HAS REDRESSED AND COMPENSATED ALL 1,980 CUSTOMERS WHO IT HAS IDENTIFIED AS IMPACTED BY THE TRACKER MORTGAGE ISSUE
* KBC GROUP NV - KBC TFI ACQUIRED BY PKO BANK POLSKI GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS/LONDON, December 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised KBC Bank's Outlook to Positive from Stable, while affirming its Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A'. KBC Groep NV's (KBC Group) Long-Term IDR has also been affirmed at 'A', with Stable Outlook. Both KBC Bank's and KBC Group's Viability Ratings (VRs) have been affirmed at 'a' and senior debt ratings at 'A'. Fitch has also affirmed KBC Verzekeringen's and KBC Group Re's
* NUMBER OF BUSINESS LINES WITHIN KBC SECURITIES TO BE TRANSFERRED TO OTHER PARTS OF THE KBC GROUP
* KBC's Czech unit CSOB says 9M net profit up 13 percent y/y to CZK 13.5 billion($621.35 million), loan portfolio up 9 percent y/y
BRUSSELS Belgian financial group KBC on Thursday reported a better-than-expected net profit in the third quarter, as it kept costs low and income from its insurance activities was higher because of the release of some provisions in Belgium.
BRUSSELS, Nov 16 Belgian financial group KBC on Thursday reported a better-than-expected net profit in the third quarter, as it kept costs low and income from its insurance activities was higher because of the release of some provisions in Belgium.