KBC Groep NV (KBC.BR)
23 Mar 2018
Fri, Mar 16 2018
* COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF METLIFE’S 40% STAKE IN UBB-METLIFE JOINT VENTURE (BULGARIA) Source text: http://bit.ly/2DwK1Bk Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* DAMIEN VAN RENTERGHEM, CEO OF KBC BRUSSELS, LEAVES KBC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* REG-KBC GROUP: SOLID FOURTH-QUARTER RESULT OF 399 MILLION EUROS BRINGS FULL-YEAR PROFIT TO AN EXCELLENT 2.6 BILLION EUROS.
BRUSSELS, Feb 22 Belgian financial group KBC posted a net profit above expectations on Thursday, boosted by solid performances in the Czech Republic and its international business, while its Belgian home market was weaker.
* KBC ACQUIRES METLIFE’S 40% STAKE IN UBB-METLIFE JOINT VENTURE (BULGARIA)
* KBC HAS BEEN INFORMED BY EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK OF ITS NEW MINIMUM CAPITAL REQUIREMENTS
* KBC BANK IRELAND GIVES UPDATE REGARDING IMPACTED CUSTOMERS AND PROVISIONS IN TRACKER MORTGAGE EXAMINATION
* PERMANENT TSB SAYS HAS REDRESSED AND COMPENSATED ALL 1,980 CUSTOMERS WHO IT HAS IDENTIFIED AS IMPACTED BY THE TRACKER MORTGAGE ISSUE
* KBC GROUP NV - KBC TFI ACQUIRED BY PKO BANK POLSKI GROUP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS/LONDON, December 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has revised KBC Bank's Outlook to Positive from Stable, while affirming its Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A'. KBC Groep NV's (KBC Group) Long-Term IDR has also been affirmed at 'A', with Stable Outlook. Both KBC Bank's and KBC Group's Viability Ratings (VRs) have been affirmed at 'a' and senior debt ratings at 'A'. Fitch has also affirmed KBC Verzekeringen's and KBC Group Re's