* KEYCORP SAYS CEO BETH E. MOONEY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $8.1 MILLION VERSUS $8.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2DPHTEK) Further company coverage:
* REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER 2017 NET INCOME OF $181 MILLION, OR $.17 PER COMMON SHARE
Dec 21 Wheeler Real Estate Investment Trust Inc :
* Keycorp declares increased quarterly common share dividend of ten and one half cents
KeyCorp reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit on higher costs and tightened the range of its full-year loan growth forecast, sending its shares down 5 percent.
Oct 19 KeyCorp reported a lower-than-expected quarterly profit on higher costs and tightened the range of its full-year loan growth forecast, sending its shares down 5 percent.
* KeyCorp reports third quarter 2017 net income of $349 million, or $.32 per common share
* Keycorp - Sees FY net interest income to be in the range of $3.8 billion - $3.9 billion Source text: [http://bit.ly/2ytHFow] Further company coverage:
Oct 19 U.S. regional bank KeyCorp reported quarterly profit that more than doubled as it gains from its acquisition of First Niagara, while income from loans benefited from higher interest rates.
* Keybank launches comprehensive treasury management platform Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: