Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd (KL.TO)
Thu, Nov 2 2017
* Kirkland Lake Gold reports solid third quarter 2017 results, company improves full-year 2017 guidance, increases dividends
TORONTO, Oct 12 Canada's main stock index retreated on Thursday, with declines driven by energy companies that were squeezed by cooling oil prices, as well as a drop in shares of Kirkland Lake Gold.
TORONTO, Oct 12 Canada's main stock index opened lower on Thursday as energy stocks, under pressure from falling oil prices, and Kirkland Lake Gold, led the declines.
* Kirkland Lake Gold agreed to subscribe for up to 33.3 million shares in De Grey at a price of $0.15 per share to raise $5 million
* Novo Resources announces non-brokered private placement of up to $56 million with strategic investor
* Kirkland Lake Gold announces agreement for strategic investment in Novo Resources
* Kirkland Lake Gold announces agreement for strategic investment in Novo Resources Corp.
* Resolute Performance Fund reports a 7.8 pct passive stake in Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd as of August 16 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2g6AHhG)
* Kirkland Lake Gold to list common shares on new york stock exchange
* Eric Sprott says purchased 600,000 common shares of Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd