Kohls Corp (KSS.N)
21 Sep 2018
Tue, Aug 21 2018
Kohl's Corp on Tuesday posted quarterly earnings and same-store sales above analysts' estimates as it sold more apparel at full price, although the department store chain's tepid profit forecast sent its shares down more than 4 percent.
* Shares down more than 4 pct (Adds details from conf. call, analyst quote; Updates share)
Aug 21 Kohl's Corp reported a bigger-than-expected rise in quarterly same-store sales on Tuesday, as the department store chain sold more products at full price, helping boost margins.
May 22 Kohl's Corp warned of slower same-store sales growth in the second half of the year on Tuesday, overshadowing first-quarter profit and revenue that beat analysts' estimates, sending its shares down more than 7 percent.
Kohl's Corp topped Wall Street forecasts for first-quarter profit and revenue on Tuesday but warned that same-store sales growth would slow in the second half of the year, sending the U.S. department store chain's shares down 6 percent. | Video
May 22 U.S. department store chain Kohl's Corp reported a 13.6 percent increase in quarterly profit on Tuesday, as efforts to cut back on discounts and maintain a leaner inventory paid off.
* KOHL’S NAMES DOUG HOWE CHIEF MERCHANDISING OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ITS CASH TENDER OFFER
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES INCREASE IN THE AMOUNT OF NOTES AND DEBENTURES TO BE ACCEPTED IN ITS CASH TENDER OFFER
* KOHL’S CORPORATION ANNOUNCES $300,000,000 CASH TENDER OFFER FOR CERTAIN NOTES AND DEBENTURES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)