LendingClub Corp (LC.N)
20 Mar 2018
Tue, Feb 20 2018
LendingClub Corp reported fourth-quarter adjusted earnings that missed Wall Street estimates by a cent as the online lender spent more for origination and servicing of loans.
Feb 20 LendingClub Corp reported fourth-quarter adjusted earnings that missed Wall Street estimates by a cent as the online lender spent more for origination and servicing of loans.
* LENDINGCLUB REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Feb 20 LendingClub Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss on Tuesday, compared with a year ago, hurt by a class action litigation settlement expense of $77.25 million.
* LENDINGCLUB CORP SAYS ON JAN 23, 2018, CO'S UNIT ENTERED INTO A WAREHOUSE CREDIT AGREEMENT WITH CERTAIN LENDERS - SEC FILING
* IEG HOLDINGS URGES LENDINGCLUB BOARD TO ENTER INTO NEGOTIATIONS WITH IEG HOLDINGS AND TO ALSO EXPLORE OPPORTUNITIES IN THE CRYPTO/BLOCKCHAIN SECTOR
BRIEF-LendingClub Says Board Unanimously Recommends Stockholders Ignore IEG's Proposed Exchange Offer
* LENDINGCLUB CONTINUES TO CAUTION INVESTORS AGAINST UNSOLICITED EXCHANGE OFFER FROM IEG HOLDINGS
* IEG HOLDINGS CORP - ANNOUNCES COMMENCEMENT OF TENDER OFFER FOR SHARES OF LENDINGCLUB CORPORATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* LENDINGCLUB APPOINTS PATTY MCCORD TO ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Shares of LendingClub Corp hit a record low on Thursday after the online lender raised its loss estimate and cut its revenue forecast for the fourth quarter.