Lennar Corp (LEN.N)
13 Jul 2018
Tue, Jun 26 2018
Lennar Corp on Tuesday reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as robust housing demand helped it boost prices, shaking off any concerns that rising interest rates could keep homebuyers at bay. | Video
* Shares rise 6.8 pct at midday (Adds details from conf call, analyst comment; Updates shares)
PulteGroup Inc joined bigger rival Lennar Corp in raising its home sales forecast for the year, underscoring homebuyers' optimism around an improving economy despite rising interest rates.
* Sees FY deliveries of 22,500 to 23,500 homes (Adds details from conference call, shares)
April 12 U.S. homebuilder Lennar Corp on Thursday said longtime Chief Executive Officer Stuart Miller will become executive chairman and will be replaced by current President Rick Beckwitt.
April 12 Lennar Corp on Thursday said its longtime Chief Executive Officer Stuart Miller will become executive chairman and will be replaced by current President Rick Beckwitt.
* BOARD HAS ELECTED STUART MILLER, RICK BECKWITT, JON JAFFE, BRUCE GROSS AND DIANE BESSETTE TO NEW EXECUTIVE POSITIONS WITH COMPANY
Lennar Corp on Wednesday signaled confidence in housing demand ahead of the crucial spring selling season by raising the number of homes it expects to sell in fiscal 2018, sending the No.2 U.S. homebuilder's shares as much as 9.6 percent.
* Shares rise as much as 9.6 pct (Adds details from conf call; Updates shares)
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.77 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S