Legal & General Group PLC (LGEN.L)
20 Jul 2018
Thu, Jun 21 2018
LONDON British insurer Legal & General is aiming for annual operating profit growth of 8 to 10 percent at its fund management business as part of a broader overhaul that includes plans to expand internationally.
* Shares up 0.8 pct, lag FTSE 100 (Adds analyst comments, share price reaction, background, bullet points)
LONDON, June 20 Legal & General said it would set out a new strategy that aims to deliver operating profit growth of 8 percent to 10 percent per year at its capital markets day, due to kick off later on Wednesday.
* REAL ESTATE UNIT BUYS WOODSIDE INDUSTRIAL ESTATE IN DUNSTABLE, UK FROM HERBERT MANAGEMENT CORP FOR 182 MILLION STG, NET INITIAL YIELD 5 PERCENT Further company coverage: (Reporting By Carolyn Cohn)
* The total valuation of 100% of the equity in CALA Homes was £605m
* HAS MEAN GENDER PAY GAP OF 30.5 PERCENT, MEDIAN GAP OF 31.6 PERCENT -ANNUAL REPORT
LONDON, March 7 Legal & General Chief Executive Nigel Wilson was paid 3.5 million pounds ($4.86 million) in 2017, a drop of 36 percent from a year earlier, the insurer said on Wednesday.
LONDON A slowdown in improvements in life expectancy in Britain boosted insurer Legal & General's 2017 results, it said on Wednesday, as it reported a forecast-beating 32 percent rise in operating profit.
LONDON, March 7 A slowdown in improvements in life expectancy in Britain boosted insurer Legal & General's 2017 results, it said on Wednesday, as it reported a forecast-beating 32 percent rise in operating profit.
LONDON, March 7 British insurer Legal & General reported an above-forecast 32 percent rise in 2017 operating profit of 2.1 billion pounds ($2.92 billion), it said on Wednesday, helped by reserve releases related to changing longevity expectations.
- 3 Neil Woodford bargain picks
- Which of these Neil Woodford dividend stocks should you buy today?
- Should you buy the 3 highest-yielding stocks from the FTSE 100?
- Is this the best insurer to buy after today’s results?
- Three FTSE 100 yields you must check out today!
- Are these dividends too good to be true?