Eli Lilly and Co (LLY.N)
23 Mar 2018
Tue, Mar 20 2018
March 20 Drugstore operator chain CVS Health Corp said it had hired former Eli Lilly Chief Financial Officer Derica Rice as the president of its pharmacy benefit management (PBM) business.
* ELI LILLY AND CO CEO DAVID RICKS' TOTAL COMPENSATION FOR 2017 WAS $15.8 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2HN2BHI) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Eli Lilly Says New Data Show Trulicity Combo Treatment Improves Blood Sugar Control In Type 2 Diabetes Patients
* ELI LILLY SAYS NEW DATA SHOW TRULICITY (DULAGLUTIDE) IN COMBINATION WITH SGLT-2 INHIBITOR IMPROVES BLOOD SUGAR CONTROL IN PEOPLE WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ELI LILLY AND CO SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO DAVID RICKS' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $15.8 MILLION
COPENHAGEN Insulin maker Novo Nordisk said its Ozempic diabetes drug had been included on a list of medicines approved for patients covered by U.S. private health schemes, setting the stage for a battle with Eli Lilly's Trulicity.
COPENHAGEN, Feb 21 Insulin maker Novo Nordisk said its Ozempic diabetes drug had been included on a list of medicines approved for patients covered by U.S. private health schemes, setting the stage for a battle with Eli Lilly's Trulicity.
* ADOCIA FILES ADDITIONAL ARBITRATION CLAIMS AGAINST ELI LILLY & COMPANY
* SEES 2018 EFFECTIVE TAX RATE OF 18%, DOWN FROM PREVIOUS NON-GAAP EXPECTATION OF 21.5%
* NSAV SUBSIDIARY SIGNS MAJOR AGREEMENT WITH ELI LILLY AND COMPANY
Eli Lilly and Co on Wednesday forecast 2018 profit and revenue ahead of Wall Street estimates on strong demand for recently launched drugs such as Trulicity and Taltz.