Laredo Petroleum Inc (LPI.N)
17 Jan 2018
Wed, Nov 1 2017
* Laredo Petroleum announces 2017 third-quarter financial and operating results
BRIEF-Laredo Petroleum says co entered into first amendment to fifth amended and restated credit agreement
* Laredo Petroleum Inc - on October 24, co entered into first amendment to fifth amended and restated credit agreement - SEC filing
* Laredo Petroleum announces redemption of 7 3/8% notes due 2022
Oil and gas producer Laredo Petroleum said on Monday it would sell its stake in a Permian pipeline unit for $825 million, lower than some industry estimates and prodding the company's shares down nearly 8 percent.
* Laredo's shares fall as much as 8 pct (Adds analyst comment, updates shares)
BRIEF-Affiliates of Energy & Minerals Group and Laredo Petroleum to sell Medallion Gathering & Processing Llc
* Laredo Petroleum - Energy & Minerals Group, co's affiliates agreed to sell Medallion Gathering & Processing Llc for $1.825 billion, additional consideration
* Laredo Petroleum announces agreement to sell interest in Medallion pipeline
Oct 2 Oil and gas producer Laredo Petroleum and private equity firm Energy & Minerals Group said they would sell their jointly-owned pipeline unit to Global Infrastructure Partners for about $1.83 billion.
* Laredo petroleum announces 2017 second-quarter financial and operating results