Mapfre SA (MAP.MC)
Fri, Mar 16 2018
* TO LAUNCH WITH SWISS LIFE A REAL ESTATE VEHICLE THAT WILL INVEST IN PRIME OFFICES IN FRANCE
* PARTNERS WITH GLL TO INVEST UP TO 300 MILLION EUROS IN OFFICE SPACE IN EUROPE WITHIN TWO OR THREE YEARS
LONDON, Feb 26 Spanish insurer Mapfre said on Monday it had converted a 1 billion euro ($1.23 billion) syndicated credit line into a loan that charges a lower interest rate if the company improves its corporate sustainability.
* SAYS NET COST OF LAST SEPTEMBER’S NATURAL DISASTERS IS 157 MILLION EUROS, 20 MILLION EUROS LESS THAN INITIAL ESTIMATE
* SIGNS NON-BINDING MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU) TO UPDATE TERMS OF THE STRATEGIC ALLIANCE BETWEEN MAPFRE AND BANCO DO BRASIL
* SAYS BUYS 25 PERCENT STAKE OF FRENCH ASSET MANAGER LA FINANCIERE RESPONSABLE (LFR)
Oct 26 Spanish insurance company Mapfre reported on Thursday a 22.3 percent decline in nine-month profits following hurricanes and earthquakes in North America and the Caribbean.
* Says it will reexamine its business in regions in the United States where there is no sustained growth
* BOARD APPROVES 2017 INTERIM DIVIDEND OF 0.06 EUROS GROSS PER SHARE TO BE PAID ON DEC. 14 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* 9-MONTH PREMIUMS 17.99 BILLION EUROS VERSUS 17.11 BILLION EUROS YEAR AGO