Marston's PLC (MARS.L)
14 Nov 2018
Wed, Oct 10 2018
Shares in Marston Plc slipped on Wednesday after the pub operator's full-year pretax profit forecast disappointed analysts who focussed on weaknesses in food sales.
* Shares slip as analysts whittle down forecasts (Adds CEO comments, analysts' forecast, shares)
Oct 10 Pub operator Marston's Plc said on Wednesday its total pub sales rose 3.2 percent for the year, as more customers visited its pubs in the second half due to the hot weather and the football World Cup.
Pub operator Marston's Plc on Wednesday forecast revenue and profit growth this year as it posted a 20 percent rise in underlying revenue for the first half, driven by strong trading in its pubs.
May 16 Pub operator Marston's Plc on Wednesday forecast revenue and profit growth this year as it posted a 20 percent rise in underlying revenue for the first half, driven by strong trading in its pubs.
- Why I'm still avoiding shares of these three companies despite today's good results
- 5 Brexit bargains: Marston's plc, Prudential plc, Next plc, Sports Direct International plc and Thomas Cook Group plc
- Will a plummeting pound boost tourism shares like Merlin Entertainments plc, Whitbread plc & Marston's plc?
- These 5 FTSE 250 stars are trading far too cheaply!
- 4 Stunning 5%+ Yielders! AstraZeneca plc, TUI AG, Marston's plc and Taylor Wimpey plc
- Should you buy Marshalls plc, Burberry Group plc and Marston's plc after today's updates?