Marston's PLC (MARS.L)
22 Aug 2019
Wed, Aug 14 2019
LONDON The boss of one of Britain's leading brewery groups, Marston's , has urged Prime Minister Boris Johnson to help save pubs that are at the heart of many local communities by cutting beer duty.
** Co posts 2% rise in H1 underlying pretax profit; underlying revenue rises 5% for 26 weeks ended March 30
May 15 - Pub operator Marston's Plc said on Wednesday acquisitions and lower administrative costs helped it post a 2% rise in its half-year underlying pretax profit.
- Why I'm still avoiding shares of these three companies despite today's good results
- 5 Brexit bargains: Marston's plc, Prudential plc, Next plc, Sports Direct International plc and Thomas Cook Group plc
- Will a plummeting pound boost tourism shares like Merlin Entertainments plc, Whitbread plc & Marston's plc?
- These 5 FTSE 250 stars are trading far too cheaply!
- Should you buy Marshalls plc, Burberry Group plc and Marston's plc after today's updates?
- 4 Stunning 5%+ Yielders! AstraZeneca plc, TUI AG, Marston's plc and Taylor Wimpey plc