McKesson Corp (MCK.N)
19 Jun 2018
Mon, Apr 30 2018
* MCKESSON BOARD OF DIRECTORS ELECTS BRAD LERMAN AS NEW INDEPENDENT DIRECTOR
* MCKESSON LAUNCHES MULTI-YEAR STRATEGIC GROWTH INITIATIVE; REAFFIRMS FISCAL 2018 OUTLOOK AND PROVIDES PRELIMINARY FISCAL 2019 OUTLOOK
* POLARITYTE ANNOUNCES APPOINTMENT OF MCKESSON’S WILLIE BOGAN TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-McKesson Corp Files Preliminary Prospectus Supplement Related To A Potential Two-Part Note Offering
* MCKESSON CORP FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL TWO-PART NOTE OFFERING OF UP TO EUR 750 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2H0ogwC) Further company coverage:
* MCKESSON CORP FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL NOTES DUE 2028 OFFERING OF UP TO $600 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2G22iIb) Further company coverage:
* MCKESSON CORP FILES PRELIMINARY PROSPECTUS SUPPLEMENT RELATED TO A POTENTIAL OFFERING OF NOTES DUE 2020 - SEC FILING Source text - http://bit.ly/2FUEDJW Further company coverage:
U.S. drug wholesaler McKesson Corp said prices of generic drugs were still competitive, but not as volatile as in 2017 when prices fell sharply, which should help the company as it benefits from a major tie-up with Walmart.
* Books tax benefit of $370 mln in 3rd quarter (Adds company commentary on generic drug prices, background, analyst quotes; updates stock prices)
Feb 1 McKesson Corp posted a better-than-expected quarterly profit, as the biggest U.S. drug distributor continues to benefit from its tie-up with Walmart .
* Q3 GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $4.32 FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS