Monarch Casino & Resort Inc (MCRI.OQ)
16 Mar 2018
Thu, Feb 22 2018
* FEDERATED NATIONAL HOLDING COMPANY ANNOUNCES CLOSING OF MONARCH ACQUISITION AND UPDATE TO FINANCIAL RESULTS RELEASE DATE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MONARCH CASINO & RESORT REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER NET REVENUE OF $56.1 MILLION, NET INCOME OF $4.4 MILLION AND ADJUSTED EBITDA OF $12.6 MILLION
* CROSSWINDS-FEDERATED NATIONAL PROVIDED UPDATE THAT IT EXECUTED NOTE PURCHASE AGREEMENT,RELATED INDENTURES TO RAISE $25 MILLION BY OFFERING OF SENIOR NOTES
Nov 27 International Consolidated Airlines Group Sa:
LONDON Collapsed airline Monarch has won an appeal against a court decision that had stripped it of rights over valuable airport slots, in a boost to administrators who are hoping to recover money for creditors.
* Administrators seek money from sale of valuable London slots
LONDON Britain's aviation authority on Thursday revoked the operating licence of Monarch [MONA.UL] following its sudden collapse in early October.
LONDON Monarch does not have the right to sell its airport takeoff and landing slots, potentially the most valuable remaining part of the failed airline, a court in London ruled on Wednesday.
* Judge orders stay on decision on valuable London slots (Updates with reaction from Monarch administrators, ACL and IATA, adds detail)
* Monarch Casino & Resort Inc reports record third quarter net revenue of $63.0 million, net income of $9.0 million and adjusted EBITDA of $17.5 million