Magna International Inc (MG.TO)
19 Jan 2018
Tue, Jan 16 2018
* - SEES TOTAL SALES OF $42.7 BILLION TO $45.7 BILLION IN 2020
* MAGNA INTERNATIONAL INC - ANNOUNCED A REALIGNMENT OF ITS MANAGEMENT STRUCTURE ALONG PRODUCT LINES
* Announces specific share repurchase programs as part of normal course issuer bid Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TSX accepts notice of intention to make normal course issuer bid
Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc's chief executive said on Thursday that uncertainty over NAFTA and proposed U.S. corporate tax cuts could prompt companies to suspend investment or pour capital into the United States.
Nov 9 Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc's profit topped analysts' estimates, helped by strong demand in Europe and Asia, and the company raised its full-year sales forecast.
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.32 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 9 Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc on Thursday reported a 7.3 percent rise in quarterly sales, helped by strong demand in North America.
* Magna International - has entered into a JV agreement with Huayu Automotive Systems Co, a subsidiary of Saic Motor
* Says it, Magna International's unit plan to set up jv with registered capital at 200 million yuan ($30.20 million)