Magna International Inc (MG.TO)
17 Nov 2017
Mon, Nov 13 2017
* TSX accepts notice of intention to make normal course issuer bid
Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc's chief executive said on Thursday that uncertainty over NAFTA and proposed U.S. corporate tax cuts could prompt companies to suspend investment or pour capital into the United States.
Nov 9 Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc's profit topped analysts' estimates, helped by strong demand in Europe and Asia, and the company raised its full-year sales forecast.
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.32 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Nov 9 Canadian auto parts maker Magna International Inc on Thursday reported a 7.3 percent rise in quarterly sales, helped by strong demand in North America.
* Magna International - has entered into a JV agreement with Huayu Automotive Systems Co, a subsidiary of Saic Motor
* Says it, Magna International's unit plan to set up jv with registered capital at 200 million yuan ($30.20 million)
* Magna to build new paint line in Slovenia to support Graz Vehicle production
Oct 10 Canadian auto parts producer Magna International Inc said on Tuesday it has joined a consortium including BMW and Intel Corp to develop a self-driving vehicle platform for the use of auto makers by 2020.
* Magna joins The BMW Group, Intel and Mobileye platform as an integrator to bring autonomous driving technology to the market Source text - () Further company coverage: