Mellanox Technologies Ltd (MLNX.OQ)
NEW YORK, June 19 Chipmaker Mellanox Technologies Ltd struck a settlement with activist investor Starboard Value LP to appoint new board members and name a director if the company fails to meet certain operating goals.
NEW YORK, June 19 Mellanox Technologies Ltd , a chipmaker based in Israel and the United States, has picked three directors to join its board as part of a settlement with activist investor Starboard Value LP, sources familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* MELLANOX ACHIEVES RECORD QUARTERLY REVENUES; UPDATES 2018 OUTLOOK
* STARBOARD COMMENTS ON MELLANOX'S DECISION TO DELAY THE 2018 ANNUAL MEETING
* MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES RESPONDS TO STARBOARD VALUE - SEC FILING
* STARBOARD RESPONDS TO MELLANOX'S PROPOSED EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING (EGM) IN OPEN LETTER TO MELLANOX SHAREHOLDERS
* MELLANOX TECHNOLOGIES LTD - AT MELLANOX'S EGM IN MAY 2018, SHAREHOLDERS WILL BE ASKED TO VOTE IN FAVOR OF TWO GOVERNANCE PROPOSALS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* STARBOARD SAYS "CONTINUE TO BELIEVE SUBSTANTIAL CHANGES ARE NEEDED AT MELLANOX IN ORDER TO BEST POSITION THE COMPANY" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* JACOB SHULMAN WILL STEP DOWN AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER OF MELLANOX ON MAY 4, 2018