3M Co (MMM.N)
23 Jan 2018
Wed, Jan 17 2018
* 3M SUBMITS 510(K) APPLICATION FOR 24-MINUTE READOUT FOR STEAM STERILIZATION ASSURANCE
* 3M FILES LAWSUIT TO ENFORCE ITS PATENT RIGHTS IN METAL MESH CONDUCTOR TECHNOLOGY USED IN TOUCH SCREENS
* 3M CO SAYS EXPECTS $500 MILLION TO $700 MILLION ANNUAL SAVINGS, $500 MILLION WORKING CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT BY 2020 - PRESENTATION Source text: (http://bit.ly/2BUzDmk) Further company coverage:
* - SEES FULL-YEAR 2018 GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE OF $9.60 TO $10.00
Gorilla Glass maker Corning Inc said on Monday it would buy substantially all of 3M Co's communication markets business for about $900 million in cash.
Dec 11 Gorilla Glass maker Corning Inc said on Monday it would buy substantially all of 3M Co's communication markets business for about $900 million in cash.
Dec 11 3M Co would sell substantially all of its communication markets business to Gorilla Glass maker Corning Inc for $900 million in cash, the companies said on Monday.
* 3M TO SELL SUBSTANTIALLY ALL OF ITS COMMUNICATION MARKETS DIVISION
* Sets quarterly dividend of $1.175per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 3M Co anticipates that the U.S. Department of Labor will conclude its investigation, related to co's pension plan, in the first half of 2018 - SEC filing