Mosaic Co (MOS.N)
23 Mar 2018
Mon, Feb 19 2018
* THE MOSAIC COMPANY REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL-YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Mosaic Co , the world's largest producer of finished phosphate products, on Monday reported a 12 percent rise in net sales driven by higher potash and phosphates prices.
Feb 19 Mosaic Co, the world's largest producer of finished phosphate products, on Monday reported a 12 percent rise in net sales driven by higher potash and phosphates prices.
* MOSAIC SAYS INTERIM CFO ANTHONY BRAUSEN PREVIOUSLY NOTIFIED CO OF PLANS TO RETIRE IN JULY 2019 - SEC FILING
* MOSAIC CO - RICH MACK WILL STEP DOWN FROM HIS POSITION AS EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT AND CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* VALE S.A. REPORTS 8.9 PCT STAKE IN MOSAIC AS OF JAN 8 - SEC FILING
* MOSAIC COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF VALE FERTILIZANTES AND ANNOUNCES TIMING OF 2017 FULL YEAR AND FOURTH QUARTER EARNINGS RELEASE AND CONFERENCE CALL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Mosaic says Changes In Pending Vale Fertilizantes Transaction Include Reduction In Purchase Price Consideration To $1.15 Bln In Cash, 34.2 Mln Shares
* THE MOSAIC COMPANY ANNOUNCES MODIFICATIONS TO PENDING VALE FERTILIZANTES TRANSACTION
SAO PAULO, Jan 2 Vale will conclude the sale of a fertilizer unit to the Mosaic Company with adjustments on Jan. 8, the Brazilian miner said in a securities filing on Tuesday.
* ADAGE CAPITAL PARTNERS GP LLC REPORTS A 5.07 PCT PASSIVE STAKE IN MOSAIC CO AS OF DEC 15 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2DuWFSs) Further company coverage: