Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.NS)
Fri, Dec 1 2017
* SAYS NOV TOTAL SALES OF 154600 VEHICLES VERSUS 135,550 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
* Says Oct total sales of 146,446 vehicles versus 133,793 vehicles last year
* Total Q2 vehicle sales up about 18 percent y/y (Adds executive comments, background, details on forecast)
Oct 27 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd chairman R C Bhargava:
Oct 27 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the country's top-selling car maker, posted more than a 3 percent rise in its quarterly profit, beating analysts' estimates.
* Sept quarter total revenue from operations 217.68 billion rupees versus 203.23 billion rupees last year
* Says Sept total production of 151,239 vehicles versus 146,434 vehicles Source text - http://bit.ly/2y0B5EE Further company coverage:
* Says August total sales of 163,701 vehicles versus 132,211 vehicles last year
* Says July total sales of 165,346 vehicles versus 137,116 vehicles last year
July 27 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the country's top-selling car maker, posted a 4.4 percent rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, but missed estimates as a rise in commodity prices and the impact of a new nationwide sales tax ate into earnings.