Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MRTI.NS)
17 Aug 2018
Thu, Jul 26 2018
July 26 India's largest selling car maker, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, posted a lower-than-expected first-quarter profit on Thursday, as forex losses and increased costs of raw materials partially offset higher sales of compact and utility vehicles.
July 26 India's largest-selling car maker, Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, posted a rise of nearly 27 percent in first-quarter profit on Thursday, boosted by higher sales volumes, but missed street estimates.
* SAYS APRIL TOTAL SALES OF 172,986 VEHICLES VERSUS 151,215 VEHICLES LAST YEAR
BRIEF-Maruti Suzuki India Chairman Says Rising Fuel Costs Will Have Adverse Effect On Automobile Demand
April 27 Maruti Suzuki India Ltd Chairman R C Bhargava:
* Shares down about 2 pct (Adds details of results, share reaction)
April 27 India's top selling car maker Maruti Suzuki India Ltd posted a 10 percent rise in net profit for the fourth quarter on Friday, buoyed by strong sales volume growth.
* MARCH QUARTER PROFIT 18.82 BILLION RUPEES VERSUS PROFIT OF 17.11 BILLION RUPEES LAST YEAR
BRIEF-Maruti Suzuki India Says Suzuki Motor Corp Starts Export Of 'Swift' Produced At Suzuki Motor Gujarat
* SAYS SUZUKI MOTOR CORP STARTED EXPORT OF 'SWIFT' PRODUCED AT SUZUKI MOTOR GUJARAT PVT LTD
Toyota Motor Corp will mutually supply cars in India with Suzuki Motor Corp starting in 2019, a move that would expand the Japanese company's foothold in emerging markets, the Nikkei reported on Wednesday.
BRIEF-Maruti Suzuki India Defers Plan To Launch Its First Fully Hybrid Vehicle-CNBC Tv18 Citing Sources
* MARUTI SUZUKI INDIA DEFERS PLAN TO LAUNCH ITS FIRST FULLY HYBRID VEHICLE -CNBC TV18 CITING SOURCES