Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL.OQ)
25 Apr 2018
Mon, Mar 19 2018
BRIEF-Cavium Says Collaborating With Microsemi Corp, Marvell To Demonstrate Reference Architecture For Accelerating, Scaling Out NVMe Over Fabrics
* CAVIUM INC - COLLABORATING WITH MICROSEMI CORPORATION, MARVELL TO DEMONSTRATE REFERENCE ARCHITECTURE FOR ACCELERATING, SCALING OUT NVME OVER FABRICS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Marvell Shareholders Approve Issuance Of Common Shares In Connection With Proposed Acquisition Of Cavium
* MARVELL SHAREHOLDERS APPROVE ISSUANCE OF COMMON SHARES IN CONNECTION WITH PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF CAVIUM, INC.
* REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FISCAL YEAR 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* MARVELL ANNOUNCES EXPIRATION OF HART-SCOTT-RODINO WAITING PERIOD
* RAMBUS INC - SPECIFIC TERMS OF AGREEMENT ARE CONFIDENTIAL
BRIEF-Marvell Technology Group Says On Dec 19, Plaintiff, Defendants Entered Into Written Settlement Agreement For Payment By Co Of $72.5 Mln
* MARVELL TECHNOLOGY GROUP SAYS ON DEC 19, PLAINTIFF, DEFENDANTS ENTERED INTO WRITTEN SETTLEMENT AGREEMENT FOR PAYMENT BY CO OF $72.5 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2peM9vP) Further company coverage:
Chipmaker Marvell Technology Group Ltd delivered higher-than-expected earnings and revenue for the third quarter and forecast strong results in the current quarter, boosted by robust demand for its networking and connectivity chips.
Nov 28 Chipmaker Marvell Technology Group Ltd delivered higher-than-expected earnings and revenue for the third quarter and forecast strong results in the current quarter, boosted by robust demand for its networking and connectivity chips.
* REPORTS THIRD QUARTER OF FISCAL YEAR 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
Nov 28 Chipmaker Marvell Technology Group Ltd's revenue fell 1.2 percent in the third quarter, as it sold fewer chips used in hard disk drives.