Marshalls PLC (MSLH.L)
19 Jan 2018
Thu, Oct 19 2017
* acquisition of CPM group limited for a total cash consideration of £38.3m
Aug 15 TJX Cos Inc, the owner of off-price retail chains T.J. Maxx and Marshalls, reported a better-than-expected increase in quarterly sales at established stores as discounts attracted more shoppers.
- Should you buy these climbers after today's results?
- 3 hot summer growth picks from the FTSE 250
- Are Marshalls plc, Quadrise Fuels International plc and IMImobile plc star buys after today's updates?
- Whitbread plc, Shire plc and Marshalls plc beg your attention following the referendum sell-off
- Should you buy Marshall Motor Holdings plc, Bonmarche Holdings plc and Lonmin plc after today's major share price moves?
- Should you buy Marshalls plc, Burberry Group plc and Marston's plc after today's updates?